Please do not waste your time trying to stay at this place!I was supposed to be living here, but somehow AFTER I paid my app.

fee and first months rent, they managed to give my apartment away to someone else... yep. And then they had the nerve to try and put me in an apartment that was $150 more than the original, because the floor plan that I wanted, they didn't have anymore availible. I argued with them to get my money back, and they agreed to refund me.

Still haven't gotten my money, and it's been two weeks. The office is worthless, and the neighborhood is bad, due to the fact that I noticed people from other apartments loitering the grounds, especially unsupervised children. Not worth the trouble. All the office cares about is money.

Very unorganized and unprofessional staff, who could care less about you or your situation.

Had an Experience with The Vinings?

Comments

#501942

STAFF FROM ***. NICOLE TAKE NOTE.

#501941

STAFF FROM ***. NICOLE TAKE NOTE.

;) :p :( :cry

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more Tophatter - Fraudulent activity counterfeit mail fraud scam Tophatter "So this is what I sent to TOPHATTER: "Really? Well now my family's orders are trickling in and it's so embarrassing, after the crap I had gotten in. While I..." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more