Please do not waste your time trying to stay at this place!I was supposed to be living here, but somehow AFTER I paid my app.

fee and first months rent, they managed to give my apartment away to someone else... yep. And then they had the nerve to try and put me in an apartment that was $150 more than the original, because the floor plan that I wanted, they didn't have anymore availible. I argued with them to get my money back, and they agreed to refund me.

Still haven't gotten my money, and it's been two weeks. The office is worthless, and the neighborhood is bad, due to the fact that I noticed people from other apartments loitering the grounds, especially unsupervised children. Not worth the trouble. All the office cares about is money.

Very unorganized and unprofessional staff, who could care less about you or your situation.

Had an Experience with The Vinings?

Comments

#501942

STAFF FROM ***. NICOLE TAKE NOTE.

#501941

STAFF FROM ***. NICOLE TAKE NOTE.

;) :p :( :cry

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Zerowater bad for gums. Zerowater "I just came from the dentist. Ive been drinking 150 oz of Zerowater a day. I thought I was thristy from cleaning pools all day in full uv protective clothes...." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more